Re: Milano/75 Coolant Warning LIght

John W wrote:
The coolant warning light on the ARC dash came on over
the weekend and I can smell some coolant.
I think that light only indicates the coolant level. I don't have the shop manual handy to confirm that.

Of course, that is if you assume the ARC unit is not merely serving it's dual role as temperature indicator. Mine is currently in full disco mode indicating that it is well below freezing.

--Mark
http://alfa.denovich.org