Re: The old fuse trick for antitheft

So as not to have to dismantle the car each time I stop at Taco Bell I have installed a hidden switch that cuts the power to the fuel pump. No worry about losing the fuse and on older cars access is tougher plus the holder more fragile so it saves wear and tear on driver and car. Of course I installed the switch only after my Duetto was stolen (and recovered in a sad state).

--
Michael Williams
Sacramento, CA, USA

69 Duetto