Re:Dash Restoration Information

I don't know how the cost compares to Just Dashes, but Centerline sends
old dashes off to Italy where they are completely stripped and
recovered.  When they're finished, the remanufactured dashes are just
like new.  A complaint that I have heard about Just Dashes (I haven't
seen this first-hand) is that they recover the existing dash material
making the gauges can be tough to install.  The gauge housings in the
dash don't have much clearance by design, so if the old dash is simply
covered over reassembly can be tricky.  My dash was one of the first
that Centerline sent off to Italy a few years ago and I am still very
impressed by the results.  Again, I haven't seen Just Dashes' work
firsthand and have only heard from those who have, so take my words with
the appropriate grain of salt.

Cheers,

Lawrence

'71 GTV

I have no financial interest, yada yada yada.

Lawrence Gowin

Level (3) Communications

lawrence.gowin@domain.elided

Telephone (720) 888-1234