Re: 75/Milano brakes for Alfetta

White Anthony wrote:
In converting an Alfetta front end to the bigger vented discs, how much of the front end do I need? Just the callipers, rotors and hubs, or do I need the front spindles as well? I'm also going to acquire the transaxle, rear brakes, half-shafts and hubs. Is there anything else obvious that I need to complete the rear-end transaxle and brake conversion?
Sigh. One last message. You'll probably need the gear linkage too. Right? I believe all Milanos and later GTV6s used the iso-static linkage. Retro-fitting this linkage to early GTV6 transaxles is seen as an upgrade. My guess is that your Alfetta's linkage would not work without modification.

--Mark
http://alfa.denovich.org