75/Milano brakes for Alfetta

Kind Alfisti,

So I found an old 75/Milano in a wreckers yard over the weekend (formerly a 2.5 V6) and am preparing to pirate it for parts.

In converting an Alfetta front end to the bigger vented discs, how much of the front end do I need?  Just the callipers, rotors and hubs, or do I need the front spindles as well?

I'm also going to acquire the transaxle, rear brakes, half-shafts and hubs.  Is there anything else obvious that I need to complete the rear-end transaxle and brake conversion?

And is anyone able to tell me what the ratio set was in the transaxle of a 75/Milano with a 2.5 V6?  I haven't been able to track down these numbers.  Were they the same ratios as in the 75 TS?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Kind regards,
Anthony.
'85 116 Giulietta