Re: 75/Milano brakes for Alfetta

White Anthony wrote:
And is anyone able to tell me what the ratio set was in the transaxle of a 75/Milano with a 2.5 V6? I haven't been able to track down these numbers. Were they the same ratios as in the 75 TS?
I should read before replying... The data I have applies to US bound Milanos. I don't know how/if that is applicable to non-US vehicles. I'll see if I can find out for you.

--Mark
http://alfa.denovich.org