RE: More Under-Reported Alfa Romeo Achievements

While we're on the Brera, Wheels magazine, Australia, has an article this month claiming that Alfa is going ahead with a limited production run of them.  Engine is alleged to be the 3.8 litre Holden V6 with Alfa designed twin cam heads.  Gearbox alleged to be rear transaxle, presumably from a Maserati.

Haven't been able to find an on-line version of the article, or I'd have posted a link.

Regards,
Anthony.