Re: Master cylinder r&r 74 GTV

Just a thought on bench bleeding a master cylinder.  I do that with the master
cylinder installed and before I connect the brake lines.  I hold a finger tip
over each line port and have someone gently depress and release the brake
pedal.  The air is forced out past my finger and the finger acts as a check
valve to keep air from going back in.  When one port starts emitting straight
fluid, I stop the operation, connect that line and continue with the next
port.  Has worked great for me for over 30 years.
Skip
67 Duetto
Norfolk Va