Re: Possible GRM Challenge Car

    Eric I can't get past that last line without writing.I may not
actually do it but, it sure does sound tempting.
>"If you want to add a turbo to your Alfa, I know what to do."
    Tell us more please!! Does that include V6's?
            Mark Manley

     Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 19:46:53 -0500
From: Eric Storhok <alfa@domain.elided>
Subject: possible GRM Challenge car on E-bay

Since we are talking e-bay right now, there is a really good candidate for
a Grassroots Motorsports Challenge entry:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=5356&item=2400880723&rd=1

It looks like he has more than enough parts to sell off to break even
before starting.

While making a Challenge car is by no means easy, it sure is fun!!!  We are
still working on our Spider for the '03 Challenge.  It should be a little
better than last time, as well as darn powerful...  If you want to add a
turbo to your Alfa, I know what to do.

Eric Storhok
Ann Arbor, MI

                                    Mark Manley