Les Singh

Hi All

Just to let you know that I'm still around but regrettably have been too busy
to take part in digest discussions. Alfa things have grouund to a halt because
of our involvement in (whisper! cringe!)Formula Ford racing. Finished 2nd last
year as rookies - both driver (son) and mechanic (me). Budget constraints
meant an engine that turned out to be weakest in the field.Our rival for the
championship just happens to be a multi-millionaire - need I say more? We're
using same engine this year (still on budget)but getting top 10 finishes
overall to the astonishment of a lot of people. Great driver and great
mechanic .. of course ... :-). Next race in about 1o days.

Some people have been trying to get hold of me hence this message. Apologies
for the "Fix-Or-Repair-Daily" content.

Ciaoi tutti.

Les in Wellington New Zealand