Re: There's a Spider bodywork question in here somewhere

Biba,
     I use a long wooden block and shape the general contours of the concave
area sanding lengthwise, with the block spanning the low spot. I sometimes
tape the ends of the block so that it does not sand the "good"areas. I use
very coarse paper, about 60 or 80, to cut quickly. Then I step down to some
220 and take the tape off the ends of my block to get it close, still sanding
lengthwise, spanning the low spot. Then I use one of those very soft, thin,
sponge blocks to finish up with. I always have to come back with more filler
and go back to the long block with some 220. Of course this time, there is
much less filler and much easier to match the contour. Big strokes and
eyeballing is the key.
       Randy Long