VVT problem

Mike, I just looked through the whole big shop manual and found nothing in wiring diagrams, only drawings of the VVT. In the list of solenoids not one word or indication that part exists. I'm sorry. To make matters worse, the magnifier I have is too small so huntingbecomes very s l o w . I shall keep looking elsewhere. You should get 12 volts at the solenoid terminals, that I know for sure. Good luck, Fred