VW back seats and batteries

"As someone mentioned a couple of
Digests ago, excessive, um, interpersonal activity in a Beetle's back seat
can
cause more sparks even than were originally intended, but I say anyone who
could
do THAT in a VW back seat is probably ready for anything"

I resemble that remark. There was more room in the back of my VW bug than in
the front seats of my Veloce! Now if you can claim to have had conjugal visits
in the front seat of an early Alfa spider you have some interesting
experience. The only one that would be one up on a spider would be someone
having the experience in a MG Midget!

My VW bug had the battery under the rear passenger side seat. I ran rally
lights on my VW bug and it used to make the generator over charge the battery
and it would over flow. The smell of battery acid inside of a car is horrible!

Christopher Boles
Veloce Register
http://www.veloceregister.net