Fuel injector line question

What size is the correct size for the rubber lines from the fuel rail to
the injectors on a Bosch EFI Spider.  How 'bout the size of the "soft"
line that connects the fuel rail to the hard supply line from the tank.
If I'm going to take the rail off to replace the injector lines, I'm
going to replace that soft line to the rail as well.

Bill Bain
AROC Atlanta
'83 Spider
'87 Milano (needs a new rear drivers side caliper)