Help on Bosch ECU numbers for LS and Q models

Digesti

I have a 95 LS that was outfitted with a Bosch ECU with part number  (orange
label 0  261  203  287, the white label to the left reads 000 078) -- I found
another one that reportedly came from a 95 Q with the same numbers on the
labels/

HOWEVER, the ECU currently listed on Ebay and every other one I have ever seen
(3 or 4) all have part numbers 0 261 200 663 and the left label reads 001 078.
The one on ebay disclaims use with a 95 due to "EGR" differences, but everyone
I talk to says 'Hogwash-- there is no difference between 94 and 95 LS ECU's!"

Whats the skinny here?

TIA

Bob