re: Help on Bosch ECU numbers for LS and Q models

At 5:01 PM +0000 1/20/03, alfa-digest wrote:
HOWEVER, the ECU currently listed on Ebay and every other one I have ever seen
(3 or 4) all have part numbers 0 261 200 663 and the left label reads 001 078.
The one on ebay disclaims use with a 95 due to "EGR" differences, but everyone
I talk to says 'Hogwash-- there is no difference between 94 and 95 LS ECU's!"

Whats the skinny here?
I believe that with 1995 came the very different, OBD2 diagnostic regs, so I would assume major differences in the ECU and associated wiring.

-Joe