Re: alfa-digest V9 #195

Simple questions

1) Sorry for the first post being a bit long.  I guess us neophytes need to
be slapped around a bit, in order to learn the ropes.  Effective, but rude.

2)  Does anyone know why the gauges on my 84 spider veloce fog up?  It is
quite annoying and yes, I'm sure it has to do with condensation and the cold
mornings, but I'm wondering if there is a way to prevent this from happening.

3)  My car has a Targa Am/Fm cassette radio, which doesn't work, except when
IT feels like it, which isn't often, if at all.  What sort of radio would I
replace this one with?  The same type, if they are available now?

Thanks,

Eric