Alarms and Locks

      I'm getting ready to have an alarm installed on the GTV6
and I thought I'd have a power door lock function installed
at the same time. I had the outer door handle break once
and I figured the power locks should prevent that reoccuring.
     Does anyone have experience with power locks in a GTV6
or recomendations on alarms?
   Thanks!
                                    Mark Manley

Tulsa,Ok