Re: alfa-digest V9 #192

In a message dated 1/18/2003 9:35:09 AM Eastern Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> Also if anyone has any ideas as to how to go about
> finding such a car in the Abruzzo region or around
> Rome, I'd be happy to here them.

Try getting on Ebay.com in Italy. I go to the Italian ebay site frequently
and see many 105 cars for sale.

Marc Mosko
                                                          President, South
Florida Alfa Romeo Owners Club
Hollywood, Florida
'65 Giulia Spider Veloce
'74 GTV 2000 T.S.
'91 164 S

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Classic White.jpg]