72 Berlina
81 GTV6
45F and overcast

At 03:29 PM 1/18/2003 +0000, you wrote:

From: Manu Dubin <manudubin@domain.elided>
Subject: Buying a Alfa in Italy

Hi All,

I've just moved to Italy from australia and I'm
looking at buying a 105 series GT Junior, the thing is
I'm probably going to use the car quite often on the
auto-strada which means driving at 70-80 MPH. I'm
woundering if the 1300cc moter is really up to this
kind of use(I've only driven a 1750 up untill now so I
have no idea).<SNIP>