Re: New Alfa Website

Tony Sims wrote:
Nice pic of your Milano.  Any truth to the rumor that the dwelling in the
background is yours, bought with the money you had left after fixing all
your Alfas?  ;-)
(the photo in question:) http://alfa.denovich.org/twiki/bin/view/Alfa/MarkDenovich

Ha! I wish I owned that place. What you don't realize is that just behind that trailer is a small stream stocked with some of the nicest little brook trout in western PA. It's a small pool but is always good for a trout or two. Also, that stream runs through a golf course... In the summertime if the fish aren't biting you can dive in an find a couple dozen golf balls.

http://denovich.org/gallery/Random/P4220119

BTW: I added a publicly accessible (you can create nested albums and/or upload your own photos) Alfa photo gallery to my site here:

http://denovich.org/gallery/Alfas

It will automatically create thumbnails, and intermediate sized images. You can also order hard copy prints from Shutterfly.com of the images on the site. Look for the Shutterfly link in the upper lefthand corner when viewing an image.

Hopefully, I can leave the gallery public without people using it to upload pornography or otherwise destroying it... I do backup my entire site nightly, just in case.

Also, I wrote a quick WikiTutorial this morning, and added some images to help illustrate how to use the site.

http://alfa.denovich.org/twiki/bin/view/Alfa/AlfaWikiTutorial

Thanks,

--Mark