Re: Will Alfas survive in FLorida?

Dear John W.

You're moving to Alfa Heaven!  South Florida (the Miami-Fort Lauderdale- Palm
Beach) area has over 500 Alfa owners and 100 active AROC members. We welcome
you. Fix your Alfa? Miami - Richard Sirgany of Auto Volante.. Alfas Only with
an occasional Ferrari  (if they beg). Fort Lauderdale/Pompano - Richard
Stevens of Stephens Alfa Corp... Alfas Only .. won't even do Ferraris...
North Miami ... Auto Veloce .. Gino learned about Alfas in the old country..
won't work on anything else.

Want to know more? .. go to <A HREF="http://sfaroc.tripod.com";>http://sfaroc.tripod.com</A>.. our local club
website. You'll get a great picture of what's going on. Did you know that
we're hosting the 2003 AROC national convention July 3-6th in Fort
Lauderdale. Hope you can join us.

Regards,

Marc Mosko
                                                          President, South
Florida Alfa Romeo Owners Club
Hollywood, Florida
'65 Giulia Spider Veloce
'74 GTV 2000 T.S.
'91 164 S

> Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 09:56:11 -0800 (PST)
> From: John W <johnwsf@domain.elided>
> Subject: Florida Alfas?
>
> I have an opportunity to move to Miami/Ft Lauderdale
> area within the next 6 mos.  I was just there for a
> meeting and didn't see a single Alfa anywhere.
>
> My question is as follows:  will my Alfas survive in
> the Miami/Ft Lauderdale area?  Any Alfa mechanics?
> Weather and rust issues?
>
> TIS for any pointers.
>
> John W
> San Francisco
> 69 GT Veloce
> 89 Milano/75
> http://mailplus.yahoo.com

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of Classic White.jpg]