New Stebro mufflers

Hi all, I just wanted to let you all know that I just completed an easy bolt
in muffler job using the Stebro center and rear mufflers.  My old muffler
rusted out and blew a big hole in the rear of the center muffler where the
rear pipe exits.  This let the rear muffler dangle from the one support and
flop around.

I ordered a new rear and center muffler set from Stebro which arrived today
less than two weeks after I mailed a check to them. That was fast
turn-around.  These mufflers seem to be made very well and with their
non-transferable lifetime guarantee, I hope to not have any further problems
with the exhaust.  Just hope the cat stays put.  It looked to be in good
shape when I was under there.

Took the Spider for a short ride and what a difference in sound.  It is so
quiet now, I can actually hear the radio.  But now I'm hearing other noises,
rattles, squeaks and such that I didn't hear before.  Tomorrow, I will warm
up the spider and take it for an Italian tune-up to see how the new muffler
set performs and sounds.

Mike
91 Spider (Rosa)