all start with #070- and go 0240 through 0247. ( I'm guessing these are
Alfa cams ?)  I think the last phone number I had for SERRA is
914-328-7066. Every time I think SERRA is gone they pop up again.
They had a web site at least part of last year at www.meccanicshop.com
I believe. I get no response to that address now though. If you can find a
part number like those above, the catalog I have has the specs.
              Mark Manley

      From: "Watry, Andrew (LNG-SFR)" <Andrew.Watry@domain.elided>
Subject: Serra cams?

I bought a set of four-cylinder Serra 2B cams, which didn't come with a
timing or clearance card.  The seller didn't have official information,
but believed they had 10.4 mm of lift and 270 degree duration.  They
appear to be of high quality and have a fairly high, squarish-topped
lobe.  Anyone know anything about them, or where to get information?  I
did a yahoo search and didn't come up with anything that looked
promising.  Thanks

Andrew Watry