Re: cylinder head work

Another option is Norman Racing in Berkeley CA.  THey
did the head on my spider and so far I'm very happy
with them.  One day turnaround, including welding up
corrosion on the main surface and installing my Euro
cams.

I have never heard a bad experience from them, go to
www.alfaparts.com for the contact info.

Cheers,
Ian Lomax
San Fran, CA