RE: cylinder head work

> My 79 spider needs a cylinder head job. I don't trust any of the local
> people around Columbia SC, so I will be sending it out of state. It seems
> that I have a choice between Sperry, Centerline, IAP and Vick Autosports.
<snip>

Ed, have you tried Norman Presser, an Alfa mechanic in Elgin?  His phone
number is (803) 438 6626. His address is: International Car Restoration, 754
Kirkland Circle,Elgin, S.C. Kirkland Circle is just off White Pond Road
which is just off I-29.  Norman is very good; but very expensive.

He was recommended to me by another Alfa owner here in the Columbia area.  I
have no direct experience with him however.  The quote above is from my
friend who uses him for his spider.

Mike
91 Spider (Rosa)