WANTED- Gray cloth interior for Milano

The suede in the Platinum interior that came in my car is not cleaning up as
well as I'd like.  I don't think it can be saved, & I prefer cloth interiors
anyway.  Therefore, I'm looking for the gray cloth interior that came in the
Milano Gold.  I'm not sure if it came in other models as well.  I need the
front & back seats as well as all 4 door panels.  I'm after seats that are
in excellent condition; no stains, rips, or tears.  They don't have to be in
showroom condition, but I do want them to be in very nice shape.  I'm OK
with some minor seam separation.  The condition of door panels is not as
important.  I only need them for the matching cloth inserts.  As long as the
cloth inserts are in good shape, I don't care what the rest of the door
panel is like.

Feel free to contact me off-Digest.

Michael Keith
Houston, TX