164 remote

Don,
I got my S without a remote, you can get a replacement and re-code it.  The
local Alfa mechanic sold me a new remote.  Mounted on the left rear wheel
well, inside the trunk, under the carpet, is the controller.  If you open
the controller and look on the back of the circuit board, there is a sticker
with the code on it.  The 164 FAQ tells you how to convert this code and
what pads you short on the circuit board in the remote.  Took me about half
an hour to get the remote working.

Jay Reddy
Enterprise electrical design
512 728 0082