WTT: Want To Trade - My Milano Verde for Your GTV6

I agree with Richard that the Milano is just as suitable for track duty as a
GTV6 - and here's another little fact to ponder: With the rear seat cushions
removed (easy), the back seat area is perfect for carrying race rubber. That
still leaves the trunk for tools and other necessities of the track. Not
that you couldn't fit all this in a GTV6, but access might not be as nice.

Joe Cabibbo <joe@domain.elided>
Website Content and Design
http://www.AlfaCentro.com