Old Cars & Available parts

Non Alfa content first: I know all about the lack of available parts as I have
a-1956 3/4 ton V8 automatic Dodge truck. Parts are available, but you have to
know where to find them. There is only 1 Dodge part supplier who has made the
effort to create reproduction parts. Transmission kit was available locally 10
years ago and so were some new NOS parts.
Fortunately, Ebay has been a help in that I have been able to accumulate a few
of the rare parts that will need replacing long after I am gone. Its cheaper
now than later.

Now, back to the subject at hand. I am so grateful for those that provide us
with parts! Thanks to all vendors for being there with the parts we need to
keep out cars on the road. However...

Question: What do you do for flex joints and drive shaft supports for
1975-1977 Alfetta's? I heard that the parts are NLA.

Also-what parts do I use for a 1978 Alfetta automatic sedan driveshaft?

Where do I get a automatic transmission rebuild kit? What is the cost on this
item?

Contact me off line if you wish...
Christopher Boles
Veloce Register