Re: Alfas as orphans

Daegrigg (Don) wrote:

I am not too unhappy with the status-quo.
Yeah. I'd be reluctant to buy an Alfa that was advertised in the local paper's classifieds. Odds are the seller isn't a "true believer" or otherwise "with it" as they would have posted to the digest or similar Alfa-centric outlet. The odds of the Alfa in question having the benefit of a well-informed/caring owner/mechanic are also similarly reduced.

Plus, I have a few Alfas already. I need better bait (price and pictures) presented rather conveniently before I'll bite again.

--Mark