Re: Alfas as orphans

One thing more to point to the loss of Alfa in the US.. I was at a store
and saw a book on 1965 Automobiles in the US. Had all the typical US cars,
and in the imports had all kinds of cars, and talks about the British
cars, Fiat, Ferrari, and others.

Now, first question, was Alfa officially in the US in 1965? If so, there
was zero mention of Alfa in that book. And that's not the first time I've
seen various books that talk about "autos" in the US in various years with
nary a mention of Alfa.

It's as if Alfa is a lost marquee.