Re: Alfas as orphans

--- "Watry, Andrew (LNG-SFR)"
<Andrew.Watry@domain.elided> wrote:
> If one needed more evidence that Alfas are becoming
> a rare breed in their
> US orphan status, there are currently no Alfas for
> sale in the print San
> Francisco Chronicle classified ads, and haven't been
> for more than a week

    Indeed, here in Dallas, Texas it's the same story.

 In the Dallas Morning News Classifieds maybe one Alfa
will show up every three weeks.  Also in the Auto
Trader magazine, the same 86 Spider has been there for
a little over a year.

  Which is why I am forced to look in fields and
behind buildings.....of course that brings its own set
of problems.....

  Mark Mucciacciaro
  81 Gtv6-project to be daily driver
  82 Balocco #43-"extra one of everything" parts car
http://mailplus.yahoo.com