Joe Elliott
'82 GTV6
w/ Carello (Euro OEM) H4 (Xenon bulbs, 55/60W), and Cibie H1 (100W) lights

--On Friday, December 27, 2002 9:12 PM +0000 alfa-digest <owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided> wrote:

Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 16:37:13 -0500 (EST)
From: "Mark Manley" <WarpOMatic@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: Xenon Lights

    Thanks for all the replies. Looks like I confused the issue
by calling them xenon, but the Sylvania site says "HID, sometimes
called xenon lamps." After studying that site I realized the only
HID lights in their 4 lamp kit is the low beam. Looks like the high
is a halogen.The 4 lights, relays etc are $500 but for all that you get
better near and periferal vision but, from the example on their site,
hardly any better view down the road ( not that any of us go fast
enough to need that ...right ;-)
   Sounds like John might have the right idea if I can figure out
a little more about relays and how many ( 2, 3, 4!!???)
If anyone is interested Sylvania is at www.sylvania.com/auto
                Thanks,
                 Mark Manley
                '84 GTV6