Clutch Problem-fixed

Turns out to have been the Slave,  as all have told me.  Thanks to all
who wrote me and gave me advice.

Alan C.

Yesterday, I was driving around town in my '91 Spider Veloce and
suddenly I had no clutch. I put the clutch in and it stopped briefly at
its normal point but kept on going past it. There is zero clutch
resistance.   I pulled it over and checked the clutch fluid level. It
was dry! I filled up with clutch fluid, pumped the pedal. I got no
response of any kind. No resistance or anything. So... I floated the
gears all the way home. Any Ideas on what is going on?