Automobilia for sale

Hi everyone. I received an email from someone on the Senior Six Registry
(BMW)  about a huge amount of  posters, brochures, and Lithograghs, and
calanders. I have complete list that the owner emailed to me. (over 600
pieces). Please email me for the lists and the owners email address. I think
he will sell the whole lot for the right price. He said you'll have to bring
a truck though. :-)
There is some Alfa items and Fiat items. Even an Andy Warhol "Art Cars"
calender or print. I would love to say No affiliation, but I'm trying to milk
him for a tiny commission if they all sell. Don't worry he knows it. He
offered something up.
Tim Timko