MilkShake

Hi Everybody,

Boy I'm having a bad day.  Discovered Oil that looks like milkshake in
my 74 GTV. I guess there is a water leaking into the oil some where.
Funny thing is car runs great no overheating.  If anything it runs a
little cool. I would appreciate it if I could get some thoughts on where
water might mix with the oil.

I'm thinking Head Gasket but now I'm not so sure.  I was under the
impression when the headgasket goes usually you will find oil in the
coolant not the other way around due to the higher pressure of the oil
feed.  Cylinder Liner Seals?  Are they easy to replace with the block in
the car?  Pulling the engine is not an option.  Front Cover Gasket?

Also I started to pull the head tonight but it seems stuck.  I was going
to try the clothes line trick.  Should I put clothes line in each
cylinder then turn the crank or do one cylinder at a time?

Thanks and Happy Holidays
Ralph DeLauretis