Berlina clocks

Terve alfistit,

My father opened several 105-series clocks to sort this question out and yes, we know how to fix all non "Electronico"-clocks, both Yager and Veglia! The secret lies in a small wheel made from cheap plastic, which will eventually wear it's teeth away which prevents the clock to run. That's why I have newer heard of a Giulia with a working clock here in Finland!

Still, I'd like to hear the original sound instead of some replacement mechanism in my Berlina's clock, so we are now thinking to let someone to make us a couple of these wheels, sadly it most propably will be quite expensive, as the part is so small that it surely requires jevel making skills to produce one.

Hyvdd joulua ja onnellista uutta vuotta,
(merry christmas and a happy new year)

Antti Korhonen / Club Alfa Romeo Finland