re: Suggestions for honing cylinders?

OK, let's say, just for argument, that I'm *thinking* of *maybe* reusing my
cylinders/pistons in my 2L rebuild. Only hypothetically, that is.

Are the o-rings around the liner/block interface available separately? Dealer
item? Usual aftermarket suspects? Suggestions on
type/kind/composition/supplier?

I haven't actually called or looked yet, just wasting the ADs collective time

Tom
Seattle
10123
11615