Old Giulia racing wheels

I am collecting a picture library of original aluminium and magnesium wheels from the sixties seventies that fit 105-series Alfas (4x98mm) and so I wonder, if you fellow alfisti could help me by taking pictures of your old alloys, meaning wheels like different ATS and Cromodora models?

I myself own two sets of S.A.F. (they made them with Alfa Romeo -name too) 6x14 & five spoke magnesium racing wheels, from about 1969 and used by the Finnish Alfa Romeo importer's (Suomen Koneliike) racing team, and a set of Swedish aluminum wheels that look just like American Racing torq thrusts.

Actually I am just about to buy an easy '72 Giulia 1600 Super -project for 1000 euros, only because it has really intressing aluminium wheels! They look just like the steel ones, but have "golden" Alfa Romeo centers with about 5-6 cm diameter. I guess they still aren't the famous GTA wheels, as I think that their reproductions have only black and white logos (?), but that just makes them eaven more special. The car stood in Stockholm, Sweden, for over twenty years, so a.) the wheels really are old and "original", and b.) they must be special in nordic countries (where Alfas where really expensive rarities), as I have never seen them here in Finland. Does some of you know the make of these wheels?

Antti Korhonen / CARF