re: trailing arm bushing removal

I believe the bushings are the ones he also sells that are supposed to be Montreal ones, and therby heavier than the stock 105 rubber.
Couple of things on my earlier comment..

The bushings are called "heavier, like for Montreal" rather than actual Montreal parts, and (Doh!) I should have said 115 cars since I believe they're for the Giulia series..

Jon