Re: alfa-digest V9 #120-biba's exhaust 1750/2 liter differences

Here is what little I know: difference in the 2 systems is that the
downpipes have a different curve on the 69 1750's cuz of the floor mount
master cylinder needs clearance/avoidance. This is what I found when
installing my brand new header-to-tailpipe system from FAZA/Al Cosentino w/
the straight-pipe rear section, AKA "Stinger" section, on my 69 GTVeloce. I
have been satisfied w/ said system after 4 years and no, the sound is not
excessive at all. Russ is correct; that center section does all the
work--only a small increase versus the rear resonator.

  Felix Schmidt
  Escalon, CA
  69 1750 GTV
  72 Berlina
  81 GTV6
  AROC-USA
  54 degrees F and cloudy w/ gusty winds and more rain likely