trailing arm bushing removal

Well..

Sounds like caution is advised, many ways that it can be done.. but I thought I'd pass along an alternative solution I found in case someone ends up making a pretzel out of their trailing arm..

RH Hurtienne Alfa Parts has used trailing arms, powder coated and fitted with new heavier duty bushings, for about $88 USD ea. (look for a section of used powder coated parts in their catalog)

http://alfahurtienne.de/htdocs/english/index.htm

I believe the bushings are the ones he also sells that are supposed to be Montreal ones, and therby heavier than the stock 105 rubber.

Kinda pricier than redoing them yourself.. but for the paint job and R&R, not a bad deal.. Especially if you bend one up.. ;-)

Jon