Regards,

Dean
'74 & '78 Spiders

At 12:09 PM 12/14/2002, you wrote:

Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 06:19:28 -0800
From: Steve Smith <stevesmith@domain.elided>
Subject: Animated gif

Hi,

     Can anyone tell me the ULR for the website that has the animated gif
of an Alfa motor going through the Otto cycle. I saw it once and, since
then, can't find it again. My 15 tear old is practicing better lines
through the corners and double clutching in preparation for his driver's
test, but hasn't got a clue as to what's going on under the hood. The gif
is a great demonstration.

Thanks!