End tube without resonator

       If you want a turned down tip, go to any auto parts store and buy one
shaped to suit you.  If Bruce's straight pipe is too long, cut it off.
       I think $45 is a great price.  I can hardly afford to weld one up for
that price.  And again, my experience is that the noise level is very low on
a 91 with otherwise stock exhaust system.
       By the way, Jim who wrote that his was too loud admitted off line that
he had holes in the exhaust system further forward.  So the straight pipe was
not entirely at fault.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City