Re: Alfa Clocks

> Every clock in Alfa's that are the electro-mechanical type I have seen,
with
> the exception of a couple ,do not work. What is the common reason for all
of
> these clocks to not work?

Having experienced this with Alfa and BMW clocks, I'd venture to say that
these relatively unsophisticated and fragile clocks just can't live forever
in the rough environment of a car. Too much dirt, moisture, temperature
extremes and vibration. I've had some luck in resurrecting them just by
giving them a good cleaning and lubrication.  Now if I could have as much
luck with speedometers. . .

Tony