Oil Leak - fresh 2 litre

Erik,
       Did you have the block align bored / honed?  If so, the crank pulley
will be slightly off center toward the top.  Someone suggested a sleeve that
fits over the crank pulley to make it a bit larger.  That sounds reasonable
and the crank seal should flex enough to seal the crank even if it is
slightly higher / off center.  It may take a bit for the seal to take a set.
       You need to figure out where the leak is.  The tachometer drive on the
water pump would be the place to start.  Hope it is not the seal between the
front cover and the block behind the alternator.  The head and pan have to
come off to replace the front cover seal.
       The crank pulley will come off in the chassis just fine and you can
replace the front seal with the engine in place.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City