RE: Trailing arm bushings

When I rebuilt the suspension on the GTV, I took the trailing arms to a
friendly machine shop for bushing r&r. cost around $15 as I recall. I
believe ( and my memory can be very faulty ) that those were the only
bushings in the entire suspension that required a press, so save yourself
alot of possible grief and cussing etc and let some one else do it if you
don't have easy access to a press.  I wouldn't recommend using a hacksaw to
cut the outer piece because its almost impossible to saw at a constant level
depth with a hacksaw.

Would the gorilla method of using large sockets as mandrels and a BFH work
on the trailing arm bushings?

Peace,
Rich M
72 GTV, resting quietly in the garage