CISAM Spider exhaust followup...Thanks DiFatta Bros.!

Just received a CISAM center and rear muffler from DiFatti Brothers, (800)638-
7656.

Great price! Just $75 for each! Look to be much better quality than the ANSA replacement mufflers(not sure if they are original or replacement?) on my '84. The CISAM has heavier construction w/nice clean welds.
Good to hear..

I wanted to know your impressions of the sound? Referring back to my earlier thread, I'm still gathering info on exhaust pieces that would provide a good "voice" for our Spider when she's back together.. (that center isn't looking too good, either)

Anyone have experience with the FAZA/Concentino mufflers? They are supposedly also heavily built and long lasting, but I'm also wondering how they sound..

Back when I formerly had Alfas.. I do remember the great looking ANSA tailpieces rusting out in surprisingly short time..

Jon and Marcia
77 Spider - "Angelina" my wife has dubbed her.. sounds like a Diva to me..