Getting Ready to Sell - '91 164L

Very reluctantly, I'm getting ready to sell my '91 164L (pewter/black). It's not officially on the market yet, but if anyone wants more information or wants to make an unofficial offer, let me know. Currently has just under 93,600 miles. Everything works, and it has no rust and no significant leaks. Stepper has been replaced, it has a new battery, and it just passed inspection over the summer. I'm the second owner, and I have full maintenance records from the original owner. Original owner tinted the glass himself - not a great job, but looks pretty good. Interior is good. Comes with stock alloys, plus steel wheels (no hubcaps). Might throw in the nearly-new Blizzaks, unless I decide to keep them for the 9000.

Andrew Weiss
Clifton Park, NY
'99 9-3 SE
'97 9000 CS